- 60mph-0mph - Stop more than 50 feet sooner than stock-type brakes!
- 25,000-50,000 miles out of your first set of pads, when using our caliper and rotor!!!
- Full-floating rotor and superior caliper design allow for SILENCE
- No off-pedal drag!
How do QTM/Brembo brakes achieve the increased performance and life?
- Dual o-rings for longer life
- Hard anodized piston bores
- Hard-anodized and polished pistons for smooth retraction(yes, our pistons are aluminum, not stainless steel like our competitors!)
- Extra deep pistons for stability, even at maximum pad wear
- All our rotors are true full-floaters (unlike our competitors)
- Superior cooling and side to side movement ELIMINATE rotor warp
Kits are available in chrome or black and include a Brembo 320mm full-floating rotor, Brembo 4-piston caliper, and billet bracket. Fits the Triumph Bonneville, T100, Thruxton, Scrambler and America. For installation on a Bonneville, the lower fender stay must be removed to accommodate the new bracket/caliper.